top of page
We do not currently have any job openings.
BRIEF JOB SUMMARY:
- Early childhood teacher assistant helping with lessons, sports and activities, doing arts and crafts, as well as being a caregiver in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Cooking and preparing meals, sanitizing and cleaning.
- Will need to provide personal care to children and infants (i.e. diaper changes and potty training).
- We have pets (bunnies, turtle, fish and 3 pugs that comes to work with owner, ) so you must love animals.
- There will never be night or weekend shift- hooray!
- CPR/First Aid certification. If you are not currently certified, we will pay for your training to be done within the first 30 days of hire.
- There are 16 hours of training required to be done within the first 90 days of hiring. We will provide paid training hours that you can complete online at your leisure, or you may complete them here on our computer.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience would be fantastic, but overall love of children is most important!
bottom of page